NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING – Sun. Feb. 28, 2021
Please note that the Annual General Meeting of Members (“Friends”) of Sustainable Orillia will be held in a virtual Zoom meeting on Sunday, February 28, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. Zoom sign- in will begin at 12:50 p.m.
Your participation is important.
Sign up to become a member here to receive an invitation to the event:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing additional information about joining the webinar. If you have any questions throughout the process, you may email email@example.com
Members of Sustainable Orillia have the right to vote either by proxy or in person at the meeting. Only Members in good standing may exercise their right to attend, vote or appoint a Proxy in accordance with Bylaw 1.
Agenda for AGM Feb 28 (1-2:15 pm)
1. Call to order and land acknowledgement
2. Establishment of quorum
3. Chairman’s Remarks
4. Poem (video) by Amanda Gorman
5. Presentation of 2020 Financial Statement & 2021 Budget
– Motion to approve 2020 Financial Statement (
– Motion to approve appointment of Hehn Trickey (accounting firm)
6. Report of Nominating Committee
– Introduction of three candidates for the SO board:
– Claire Malcolmson (Executive Director, Rescue Lake Simcoe)
– Mayor Steve Clarke
9. Chairman’s closing remarks
10. Motion to adjourn
Members who are unable to attend the meeting in person are requested to complete, date, sign (or email) and return the Annual General Meeting Proxy Form on the following page prior to the meeting. Please email or deliver to the Secretary <firstname.lastname@example.org>